Watertown, United States
over 1 year ago
- Working in a team with expertise in science and technology.
- Working with cross-functional internal and external engineering /scientific resources
- Working with specialists to specify, develop, and validate new electromechanical concepts
- Developing, evaluating, and improving electro-mechanical subsystem or component designs
- Developing design modifications to reduce costs and improving performance
- Hands-on troubleshooting / testing of system performance in order to identify root cause and develop fixes
- Collect and analyze data, compile and create appropriate reports, presentations, and design control documents.
- Conduct regular design reviews
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 years experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill set is required
- Solid design skills with SolidWorks