We are seeking a successful candidate that will be responsible for designing mechanical and electro-mechanical products for efficient transportation technologies and systems.
- Design and development of electro-mechanical systems and components in support of the company’s Tech’s electric vehicle technologies.
- Coordination with the different engineering teams to achieve highly integrated designs within vehicle traction, suspension and control systems.
- Developing manufacturing processes through design and modification of equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Writing performance requirements and specifications for equipment and maintaining design history documentation.
- Implement and assist in further development of company’s Tech’s engineering design and quality processes.
- Working with vendors on product specifications and mechanical component selection.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CAM, SolidWorks and PDM.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical theories, design principles and practices and design evaluation technique.
- Hands-on machine shop experience.
- Electric machine knowledge.
- Automotive, vehicle design, and vehicle suspension experience.