Westford, United States
about 1 year ago
- Designing Test Adapters and Electro/Mechanical assemblies.
- Driving the product design process through to manufacturing and/or customer handover.
- Producing drawings and Bill of Materials and providing input into manufacturing data packs.
- Designing cable harnesses.
- Scheduling and conducting technical project reviews with project team
- Maintaining and modifying drawings based on Engineering Change Orders and design review input
- Maintaining drawing and part versions in the Autodesk Vault
- Aid in process improvement to increase efficiency
- Solidworks, Inventor, or AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of mechanical strength; stress and strain, and torque forces.
- Understanding of good design for assembly and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding fixture design, development, assembly and qualification
- Must have a firm understanding of GD&T.
- Expected to work with vendors to ensure design manufacturability
- Strong knowledge of equipment requirements related to equipment design and installation