Billerica, United States
over 1 year ago
- Defining and leading requirements from product and process development needs into tool hardware for process, chemical, structural and automation sub-systems.
- Developing concept and feasibility hardware designs for quick-cycle testing.
- Collaborating with manufacturing engineering to improve the manufacturability of sub-systems and parts.
- Collaborating with engineers to identify product improvement solutions.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years of experience in capital equipment development.
- Expertise in Solidworks designing parts and assemblies for manufacturing.
- Thorough understanding of ECO and workflow management.
- Geometric, Dimensional & Tolerance per ASME Y14.5-2009