about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Inspector in Shelton, CT
As a Mechanical Inspector your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Experience in a metal fabrication environment including weldments, paint & powder coating, machined parts, formed parts and mechanical assemblies.
- Experienced with incoming inspections, in-process inspections, and final inspections.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading, shop math, and using calipers, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- Minimum of 2-years’ relevant experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and use standard measuring tools to inspect all work.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Shelton, CT
- Salary: $-depending on experience
- Benefits: Full
- Shift: 1st
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.