Ipswich, United States
over 3 years ago
- To provide inspection support to Manufacturing and verify conformance of manufactured products
- Perform first piece inspections; perform in process inspections; perform final inspections, prior to shipment.
- Calibrate basic gauges.
- Operates and programs CMM – PcDmis Software.
- Perform complex surface plate set ups for inspection.
- Trains operators and other inspectors, as required.
- Manages work flow.
- Maintains inspection related paperwork.
- Other duties as directed by the Company President or Quality Manager.
- Also gives direction to Class B inspectors.
- Maintain the highest degree of safety always.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of inspection experience. Including the operation of CMM, standard inspection equipment, and complex surface plate setups.
- Experience in processing of inspection reports, routers, certs, etc. required.
- Strong mathematical abilities are required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Ability to problem solve is necessary, as well as possessing strong analytical abilities.
Position involves standing the majority of the day, with some heavy lifting