Bedford, United States
over 1 year ago
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Quality Control inspection experience.
- Read and interpret engineering specifications, drawings, schematics and blueprints.
- Experience with GD&T; apply basic math, algebra, geometry and statistics
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and mechanical test equipment: micrometer, dial indicators, gauges, mechanical and electrical measuring equipment, calipers, optical comparator, oscilloscope.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics and blueprints;
- Able to follow procedures; document nonconformance reports and final product release documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, organized, with a critical eye for completeness; high standards, accuracy and precision.
- Demonstrates positive energy.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment and related protocols