MECHANICAL INSPECTOR I
- Inspect materials and products for conformance to specifications, using various measuring instruments.
- Ensure materials and products are in accordance with established tolerance levels for quality and performance.
- Perform physical testing of components and demonstrate inspection qualification.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of previous inspection experience.
- Previous experience working in an FDNISO regulated system environment preferred.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment.
- Knowledge of mechanical inspection tools and blueprint reading.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of First Article Inspection process
- Knowledge of sampling inspection methods
- Knowledge of calibration cycles and hand gage calibration preferred.