Wilmington, United States
over 1 year ago
- Track assemblies to be tested/repaired.
- Clean assemblies to be tested/repaired.
- Mechanical disassembly of products to obtain electronic assemblies to be tested and repaired.
- Reading schematics or drawings for testing and repair.
- Maintain a clean and orderly test/repair area.
- Performing required repairs to return units to operational state.
- Set up units to meet specified requirements.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot in a logical manner.
- Clear verbal and written communication. Must have experience using the following equipment.
- Hand tools, such as soldering/de-soldering irons, hand crimpers, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers.