Trumbull, United States
about 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Medical Device Documentation Engineer in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Medical Device Documentation Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be:
R&D is currently seeking a dynamic Engineer to join our team based in Trumbull, CT. The right candidate will be excited to provide support to an in-development product, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and derive satisfaction from knowing that his/her efforts ultimately lead to improved quality of life for our patients.
- The Engineer for Medical Device Documentation role will assist the engineering team by ensuring that project objectives are met accurately and on time. This includes creation of technical documentation in accordance with relevant regulations. Other engineering project tasks may be assigned as appropriate.
- Completes product documentation of moderate to high complexity
- Creates test protocols, runs experiments and writes test reports.
- Creates, revises and documents drawings and specifications.
- Interacts with R&D staff, and cross-functional partners (Marketing, Manufacturing, RA, QA, labeling, legal, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Will interact with organizational leaders on an infrequent basis.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering with 2 to 5+ years industry experience
2. Passing a background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction, educational and driving records.
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $35-50hr.
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.