Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Medical Device Project Engineer in Oxford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Medical Device Project Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Medical Device Engineer is a critical member of the engineering team.
This candidate will be responsible for managing engineering projects through their entirety, communicating with the customer, working with the internal teams including production, tooling & quality to drive a successful project.
- Manage Projects (owner) thru their entirety, from customers concept thru customer approval.
- Manage Projects to facilitate the timely completion
- projects and ensure established timelines are met.
- Provide processing assistance as needed for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate meetings with customers to review .
- Generates protocols, reports for IQ/OQ/PQ and test method validations. This includes driving statistical analysis and sample size methods.
- BSME (4-year degree)
- 5 years plus Project Management
- 5 years plus in Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Electro-Mechanical experience with devices.
- Validations IQ, OQ, PQ a must
- Strong knowledge ISO13485 Medical Device experience
- Strong knowledge of medical device quality requirements
- Duration: Permanent Direct Hire.
- Location: Oxford, CT.
- Salary: Depending on Experience.
- Benefits: Full Benefits
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.