Bethel, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a in Mfg Associate to work for a client in Menlo Park, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- -Displays proper use of hand tools.
- -Exhibits good manual dexterity.
- -May maintain tools & equipment.
- -Operates simple equipment after set-up.
- -Requires limited training to master this simple equipment.
- -Runs a limited number of products on a given piece of equipment.
- -Products run are simple.
- -Other duties may be assigned.
- -Understands basic instructions and reads standard procedural manuals.
- -Implements instructions.
- -Reads instruction/machine dials as required.
- -Operates CRT to update status.
- -Imputes information into system.
- -Verifies information is correct.
- -Demonstrates good listening skills.
- -Presents practical ideas for improvement.
- These are industrial machines. If a candidate has small experience with any type of industrial machine, it is a big plus!
- We also want candidate work with us for a long period of time due to extensive training we provide.
- Some experience with industrial machinery will big plus!
- Duration: direct hire.
- Location: Menlo Park, CA.
- Salary: Hourly rate is $18hr. with no experience
- Benefits: yes.
- Shift: Monday to Friday 5am – 1:15pm
- Spanish is a plus.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com