Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people. We are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator to work for a client in Trumbull, CT.
As a (an) Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to
Department: EMCP Technical
Position Summary: This position is responsible for managing the CRM day-to-day operations.
- Manage day-to-day CRM operations including security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, assignment rules, workflows, approvals, validations, groups and more
- Maintain product hierarchies, price books, and configuration workflows
- Monitor CRM data feeds, imports and other integrations
- Create and maintain end-user documentation
- Serve as primary point of contact for CRM power users / Troubleshoot all power user issues
- Work with end users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on CRM usage
- Build and maintain custom reports and dashboards specific to dept/user needs.
- Be the central point of contact for all changes, requests and system alterations
- Provision all new users, provide system training to new users, control access rights, security settings and user privileges
- MUST HAVE Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM experience.
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills and proven ability to identify and recommend solutions to issues, concerns and challenges.
- Experience with multiple technologies and systems relevant to CRM administration.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Current knowledge of industry and technology trends.
- Basic understanding of project management terminology and best practices.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Strong orientation towards customer service.
- Willing to travel abroad (25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- 3+ years of configuring and administering and/or developing in CRM systems
- CRM certification preferred
This position, located at our headquarter office in Trumbull, CT.
Members of the Data Analytics team are accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, data validation, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
Duration: Direct hire with Full-Benefits.
Location: Trumbull, CT.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.