Nashua, United States
almost 4 years ago
Microwave Assembler (REQ# 2524)
- Fabricates and/or modifies complex microwave/RF integrated circuit modules and sub-assemblies by following specific instructions.
- Familiar with substrate attach (duroid/ceramic), MMICs, soldering skills and eutectic die attach.
- Must be familiar with substrate attach (duroid and ceramic), MMICs, and eutectic die attach (soldering is not a requirement as our area does less than 5% soldering.
- Sheet epoxy’s are our main application so they must be familiar with duroid and ceramic applications.
- Must be familiar with lamination presses, bladder bag ovens and sheet epoxies (mainly with the focus of attaching substrates to modules/housings).
- Must be familiar with working with a wide variety of adhesives and epoxy's.
- Computer competency and English literacy is required to ensure the candidate will be capable of following instruction/safety guidelines.