Nashua, United States
about 3 years ago
Microwave Bonder (REQ# 2528)
- Fabricates and/or modifies complex micro-integrated circuit modules and sub-assemblies by following specific instructions for wire and ribbon bonding utilizing various manual and automatic bonding machines.
- Must be familiar with MIL-STD-883.
- Must be familiar with working with bonding complex microwave modules.
- Must be familiar with manual gold ball and ribbon bonding.
- Must be very familiar with manual bonding equipment (K+S, MEI, Westbond and Hy-Bond).
- Familiar with automatic bonding equipment (Palomar 2460/8000 ball bonders and H+K wedge bonders).
- Must be familiar with working with a wide variety of adhesives and epoxy's.
- Extensive experience and understanding of military criteria.