Enfield, United States
about 2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mold Maker Technician in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Mold Maker Technician your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Disassemble, clean, and assemble of molds back for production to achieve 100% cavitation rate at start up.
- Analyze mold problems, make recommendation, and repair molds as required.
- When necessary, outsource repairs and or mold components.
- Set up tool room for operating basic tool room equipment for repairs like surface grinder and CNC mills to be able fabricate, repair, or modify mold components.
- Maintain proper inventory of mold spare parts in CMMS system.
- Maintain mold history records, e.g., documenting preventive and mold repairs.
- Warrant daily operation by troubleshooting of injection mold related problems.
- Establish a working relationship with our German colleagues to exchange mold information.
- Documenting and getting authorization for deviation of processes related to the molds.
- Disassembly and assembly of molds, including hot runner systems, analyzing basic mold problems, like cooling problems, venting etc., and repairing them as required.
- Repairing and preventive maintenance of mold cavities and cores to ensure continuous production and a smooth operation, troubleshooting and identifying mold issues.
- Maintain supply of spare parts, process, and mold and quality records.
- Assist, lead, or support projects as needed for mold repairs.
- Assist with the training of co-workers on how to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot molds.
- Abide by all safety and health procedures and practices.
High school, Trade or Technical School Degree or higher relating to machine technology in CNC machining, Mastercam, Metrology and CAD. Three to five years' hands-on experience as a plastic process technician with state-of-the-art molding equipment.
- Duration: Direct Hire Permanent.
- Location: Enfield, CT.
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.