Ansonia, United States
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mold Maker in Ansonia, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Mold Maker your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
MOLD MAKER SUMMARY:
- Prepare molds for use in production by maintaining, repairing mold fixtures tracks and other relevant tasks.
- Possess the ability to repair and provide mold maintenance to all molds.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze repair work to be performed on molds per the PRR’s and PM’s.
- Able to use measurement equipment
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to run milling machines, lathes, surface grinders, bandsaw, EDM, CNC, etc.
- Knowledge of loose piece and strip feed molds
·Build and repair molds
- Provide monthly maintenance on long-run molds
- Make fixtures, tracks, & vision systems for mold presses
- Troubleshoot and debug molding problems
- Maintain machines used for building and repairing molds
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas.
- Complies with ISO policies and procedures
- Complies with all safety procedures and regulations.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.