Natick, United States
11 months ago
The order picker is responsible for supporting the shipping process and maintaining the replenishment of materials as bins are emptied. This role requires attention to detail and versatility. During times of slow shipping, the order picker will support the production and inventory teams.
1. Follow a pick plan to organize and prepare outgoing shipments
2. Document all shipping interruptions and investigate shortages as needed
3. Replenish emptied bins when inventory is available
4. Ensure that all applicable processes and procedures are followed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Thorough understanding of order processing and ability to maintain accurate inventory control during all phases of activity.
2. Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to maximize production efficiency, ensure process control and suggest product/process improvements.
3. Must be available to participate in monthly cycle count events.
Minimum education and work experience required:
1. High school diploma or GED.