Wilmington, United States
over 1 year ago
- Performs glassware/vial washing with water and chemicals.
- Weighs and measures products to transfer to vials for customers.
- Responsible for labeling, inspecting and packaging of finished products.
- Counts items received and checks against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Routes shipments as directed or selects routing of shipments based on individual knowledge of shipping procedures, practices, routes, available means of transportation and rates.
- Prepares records of the goods shipped, makes up bills of lading, posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping records.
- Prepares shipping reports.
- Maintain work area and equipment.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with ChemGenes’ Core Values.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Required Training:
- USDOT Hazardous Materials Transportation Training
- HAZPOWER awareness, operations, and technician level training.
- ERP experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, along with good mathematical skills.
- Ability to follow company SOPs and perform packaging protocols successfully.
- Maintain cleanness in the packaging area.
- Understands and applies basic laboratory safety instructions, reagent handling precautions, and disposal of chemical waste according to local environmental regulations.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere, have experience in aseptic techniques, and have a positive attitude toward work environment.