Bradford, United States
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and soldering irons.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Ability to hand solders boards
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of high school education or GED and 5 year of related factory PCB experience.
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Following established methods and procedures, must be able to perform, but not limited to the following operations necessary to build printed circuit boards by hand soldering components.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and soldering tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to read BOM’s.
- General Safety.
- Electrostatic Discharge Awareness.
- Quality System Awareness.