Devens, United States
7 months ago
- Generate, maintain and facilitate executable production schedules.
- Successful create and maintain a Master Production Plan that prioritizes manufacturing activities to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Working closely with purchasing and manufacturing operations to determine materials, equipment and manpower demands.
- Lead a daily schedule review meeting to ensure synchronization to demand plan.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, quality and purchasing to resolve impacts to delivery dates.
- Primary liaison between Supply Chain personnel to ensure schedule optimization.
- Maintain appropriate files and information (paper and electronic).
- Minimum of 2 years of planning experience in a production environment.