Danvers, United States
over 3 years ago
Sr. Plastics Process Technician
Temp to Hire
- Injection mold machine setup and shutdown (machine startup, mold setup, mold changeover, purging, and machine cleanup).
- Processing injection molded parts, maintaining process cycle and part quality with appropriate process adjustments
- Troubleshooting equipment including the injection mold machine, material dryers, chillers, and thermolators when issues arise.
- Maintaining injection molds and ensuring timely preventative maintenance of equipment Material handling (resins, components, and finished assemblies)
- Functional testing and inspection of plastic components
- Assisting in product design under engineering staff to improve manufacturability
- General physical labor relevant to position requirements such as operating hand pallet trucks, climbing small step ladders, lifting and pouring resins etc.
- Operation of other catheter manufacturing equipment (braiders, laminators, RF tipping machines, etc.)
- Manufacturing and prototype development