North Haven, United States
8 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Plating Technician to work for a client in North Haven, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Plating Technician your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Senior Level Plating Technician(s)who possess excellent communication skills and has a strong desire to add value to a growing company. Excellent Compensation.
- Prepare parts for nickel, gold, tin, and silver, plating and inspect after plating
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in the plating shop
- Work closely with chemical laboratory to maintain solutions
- Work closely with department and production supervisors to coordinate and schedule priorities
- Perform other duties to achieve the goals of the department
- Strong chemistry and math background
- Good organizational skills
- 5+ Years Plating/Metal Finishing experience
- Ability to communicate verbally, read, and write in English
Duration: Direct hire permanent
Location: North Haven, CT.
Salary: 20-30hr plus 1.25 3rd Shift differential.
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com