Shelton, United States
8 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Post Sales Support Specialist in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Post Sales Support Specialist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual with a solid chemistry background who is looking for a growth opportunity. Located in our Shelton US-HQ office, the Post-Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing both technical and applications support to Milestone’s customer base and field service personnel.
What does Success Look Like?
- With the ability to work in teams and independently, this high visibility role works closely with the Service Manager and Product Specialist team and serves as backup as needed to ensure a high-level of service support.
- Demonstrated ability to learn understand, analyze, and present solutions to customers’ application challenges and act as an in-house expert and resource across a broad range of products and applications including digestion, extraction, Hg analysis and in the growing cannabis industry.
- Outstanding communication skills to provide sound onsite and remote technical support (troubleshooting) and customer service via phone and email, as well as internal clients such as Applications, Sales, and field service personnel, in coordination with other departments.
- Experience developing applications and methods for analytic equipment, highly preferred.
- Ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to all levels of personnel.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
- Aptitude and/or direct experience managing others.
Here’s the specific attributes and skillset you need:
→ 2-5 years’ experience working in a laboratory with sample prep and analytical devices or equivalent
→ Advanced degree in chemistry or closely related field required.
→ Possess a strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
→ Ability to convey technical information in a clear and concise manner.
→ Ability to understand and support our client’s applications needs as it applies to our industry.
→ Ability to use and understand basic analytical tools & wiring diagrams.
→ Strong communicator (oral and written) who can interact at all levels within (cross-functionally) and outside the organization
→ Fluent with computers and major office software products, including CRM
→ Approx. 20% travel required, with occasional trips to Bergamo,
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: 60-70K
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.