Windsor, United States
3 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Preventive Maintenance in Windsor, CT.
As a Preventive Maintenance for a Weekend shift your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Safely perform preventative maintenance on CNC equipment. To include the following tasks: change oil, change belts, service filtration systems, change air filters, cleaning, check for damaged components, confirming proper function, etc.
- Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations during course of duties, including: LOTO, hazardous waste management, and hazardous chemical storage
- Use appropriate PPE, work practices, and other controls to minimize risk exposure to yourself and others on site
- Troubleshoot equipment failures/malfunctions (electronic, electrical, and mechanical)
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work areas
- Observe facility maintenance/repair needs, notify supervision of any items that cannot be resolved with a “See it, Fix it” approach
- Utilize CMMS to help maintain spare parts inventory and log work order details.
- Interact with all levels of employees on site, from machine operators to the Division Manager
- Advocate HSE (Health, Safety, Environmental) minded work and processes
- Self-motivated team member requiring minimal supervisor/guidance
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, etc.
- Operate fork truck and scissor lift (training provided)
- Ability to utilize time effectively
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Effectively communicate with team members
- 2+ years of preventative maintenance experience
Desired Qualifications/Skills (not required):
- 3+ years of maintenance experience in manufacturing environment
- Metal fabrication and basic carpentry skills
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical experience/licenses
- CMMS experience
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration: Contract Temp to Hire.
- Location: Windsor, CT
- Shift: Weekend shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.