Waltham, United States
10 months ago
- Major responsibilities are to review existing PCB designs with the company's contract manufacturer to discover and exploit cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that specific parts used in manufactured products and systems are reliable and effective.
- Develop product verification testing requirements, testing protocols and testing reports to ensure product meet specification.
- Act as a design consultant and investigates critical product design problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, MSEE preferred.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must have a sense of ownership and a desire to follow a project from inception to full production.
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and required.