Englewood, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Process Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Associate Supply Planning Manager role is responsible for devising a production plan and managing the execution of the plan in order to support business needs. An Associate Supply Planning Manager acts as a liaison between Demand Planning and Manufacturing. It is the responsibility of the Planner to understand the business and to build a responsive network that can react to the volatility of the market while also managing inventory levels, non-finished Good material availability, and waste implications. As part of the Supply Planning Team, you will need to drive initiatives to meet team goals and ensure the continuous improvement of processes and outcome.
- The Associate Supply Planning Manager is expected to be a team leader. They will lead by example and mentor newer members to the team. The Associate Supply Planning Manager will understand big picture ideas and work to incorporate company-wide goals and values into our Supply Chain. The ideal candidate is comfortable balancing a number of responsibilities at once and can pivot between projects with ease.
- You’re a born leader: You will be a visible leader in the Planning community with a portfolio of high volume, high impact SKU’s. Your actions will have a sizeable impact on the end to end value chain. You will influence your colleagues and utilize world-class systems and tools to drive step-changes in supply planning performance.
- You’re a strategy guru: You will always be on your toes thinking of a Plan B & be ready to execute when needed. You will be an innovative thinker, coming up with solutions to old and new problems. You’ll use your highly developed influencing skills to inspire and engage the cross-functional team to execute.
- You’re a dot connector: With an innate sense of how things interlock, you will be able to bridge the needs of different functions and expertly translate the requirements to keep the value chain in sync
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You play a critical and extremely tangible role in delivering results. Your drive to see success is fueled by a positive, purpose-driven outlook.
• Bachelor Degree
• 3-5 years of Supply Chain related planning experience
• A highly developed set of skills in quantification and analysis
• Proficiency using Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office Solutions
• Strong communication skills with an ability to deliver complex information to a variety of audiences with impact
• Creative mindset with the ability to look at a problem with a number of different perspectives and ideas for a solution
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Salary: Depending on Experience.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.