Bethel, United States
about 1 month ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Process Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: The qualified individual will directly support Engineering and Manufacturing operations by way of tool and fixture design, process development and continuous improvement activities. The Process Engineer will also work to identify new and innovative manufacturing technologies to keep Memry at the forefront of the industry.
Summary of Skills:
- This position entails tooling and fixture design, process development, and production support.
- Optimize NC programs and tooling to increase throughput and efficiency.
- Identify, investigate and implement new technologies for the manufacturing of Nitinol components.
- Identify potential process improvements and effectively present findings/proposals to Management.
- Establish appropriate preventative maintenance plans.
- Serve as a leader and mentor to foster a culture of best Engineering practices.
- Design robust, cost effective tools / processes.
- Troubleshoot problems and define preventative and corrective actions.
- Generate system documentation including creation of prints, procedures, validation protocols/reports, work instructions, process control documents and other documentation as necessary in conjunction with applicable team members.
- Work closely with the Component and Manufacturing Engineering groups to release components from the development stages to mass manufacturing with appropriate process controls in place.
- Adhere to company procedures / quality standards and ensure compliance to customer specifications and applicable external regulations (ex: OSHA, FDA)
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Strong working knowledge of CNC manufacturing processes such as Milling, Wire EDM, and Grinding
- Must be a hands-on Engineer with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be capable of working in a dynamic environment, well organized and self-motivated.
- Must possess strong project management, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and CAD solid modeling (preferably SolidWorks)
- CAM programming experience is a plus (Esprit, Gibbscam, Fusion360, Mastercam)
- Must be able to work effectively without supervision.
- Must possess general metallurgy knowledge and/or knowledge of NiTi properties and how processing changes these properties.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- Benefits: Full medical, dental, vision, sick days, holidays, vacation
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.