Woburn, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Immediate responsibility: assisting engineering with special projects related to extrusion technology.
- Additional responsibilities as time permits:
- Process experimental materials using wet and dry mixing techniques, grinding equipment, vacuum equipment, and high-temperature furnaces in ambient, fume hood and glove box environments.
- Fabricate electrochemical components using manual presses and casting equipment.
- Assemble electrochemical cells using punching, vacuum sealing and tab welding equipment.
- Complete accurate, organized data sheets for processing and fabrication work.
- Maintain and troubleshoot processing and assembly equipment.
- Experience working directly with engineering on special projects
- Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on laboratory experience in material processing and mechanical equipment use.
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions under minimal supervision with attention to detail.
- Organized in record-keeping habits.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment.
- Ability to engage with co-workers and supervisors