Woburn, United States
about 4 years ago
- Process experimental materials using wet and dry mixing techniques, grinding equipment, vacuum equipment, and high-temperature furnaces in ambient, fume hood and glove box environments.
- Operate coating process equipment o Fabricate electrochemical components using manual presses and casting equipment.
- Complete accurate, organized data sheets for processing and fabrication work.
- Maintain and troubleshoot processing and assembly equipment.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on laboratory experience in material processing and mechanical equipment use.
- Hands-on experience in thin-film processes and/or back-end processes to support thin-film devices
- Operation and maintenance of high precision process tools
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions under minimal supervision with attention to detail.
- Able to follow standard operating procedures and safety protocols
- Self-starter with time management capability and a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Windows OS and other productivity tools