Woburn, United States
over 2 years ago
- Assemble electrochemical cells using punching, vacuum sealing and tab welding equipment.
- Process materials using wet and dry mixing techniques, grinding equipment, vacuum equipment, high-temperature furnaces and glove box systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot processing and assembly equipment.
- Fabricate electrochemical components using manual presses and casting equipment.
- Keep detailed records of steps and observations, and report to managers.
- Complete accurate, organized data sheets for processing and fabrication work.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on lab experience in material processing and mechanical equipment use.
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions under minimal supervision with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and organized in record-keeping habits.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment.