Woburn, United States
about 1 year ago
- Production mixing and processing of polymer materials.
- Process materials using wet and dry mixing techniques, grinding equipment, vacuum equipment, and high-temperature furnaces in ambient, fume hood and glove box environments.
- Operate powder process equipment
- Complete accurate, organized data sheets for processing and fabrication work.
- Maintain and troubleshoot processing and assembly equipment.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on laboratory experience in material processing and mechanical equipment use.
- Hands-on experience in polymer or chemical powder processes
- Operation and maintenance of high precision process tools
- Ability to accurately follow work instructions under minimal supervision with attention to detail.
- Organized in record-keeping habits.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment.
- Ability to engage with co-workers and supervisors.