Manchester, United States
11 months ago
- First level troubleshooting and corrective action for failed facilities and processing equipment, and associated processes.
- Using diagnostic equipment to monitor equipment performance.
- Assisting in the installation and startup of new process tools.
- Demonstrating a safety-first behavior in the workplace at all times. Supporting and promoting safe practices for using chemicals, tooling, and all related equipment.
- Working with maintenance personnel and other process technologists to assure high tool up-times and reliable, accurate output.
- Demonstrated success in a team environment, contributing to the success of the entire organization while also operating independently and self-sufficiently in a DIY culture.
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity, including ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Associate’s degree in physical sciences or engineering, or equivalent experience and training required. Experience in thin film processing preferred.
- Experience with hazardous materials and wet chemical processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in data collection and summary.
- Good computer skills required, with experience in MS Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Experience using thin film characterization tools, such as optical microscopes, profilometers, etc. preferred.