Bethel, United States
almost 3 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Product Development Engineer to work for a client in Bethel, CT.
- The qualified individual will act as a project manager, interfacing directly with customers alongside sales and marketing staff to bring components-based products from concept to production.
- The position entails quoting, product development, tooling, fixture design, process development, supplier election management product testing documentation generation.
- Most possess strong project management, analytical and communication skills along with an aptitude for hands on problem solving.
- Design robust, cost effective tools/processes and oversee prototype fabrication.
- Troubleshoot problems and define preventative and corrective action.
- Generate system documentation including creation of prints, procedures, inspection protocols, work instructions, process control documents (Flow Chart, Control Plan, pFMEA, FAI, PPAP, etc.) and other documentation as necessary in conjunction with applicable team members.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering 5 years related experience
- Metallurgy knowledge
- Process control, ISO-9001/13485
Location: Bethel, CT.
Shift: 1ST SHIFT,
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.