Winston Salem, United States
12 months ago
This individual will be responsible for leading the development of evaluation and production test solutions for Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
- Engaging with project leads and design engineers to create evaluation and production solutions for ASICs.
- Working with off-site production test facilities to implement and support production test solutions.
- Determining root cause of low yield events and implementing corrective actions.
• 6+ years experience in Product Engineering or related semiconductor field (4+ years with advanced degree, e.g. MSEE)
• Experience in development of integrated circuit evaluation and/or production test solutions
• Knowledge of statistics, analysis of test data, and gage R&R
• Working knowledge of integrated circuit design processes
• Self motivated—requiring minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• U.S. Citizen or Green Card holderPreferences
• Familiar with laboratory test equipment (power supplies, oscilloscopes, waveform generators, NI PXI, etc.)
• Familiar with ATE such as Teradyne J750, IFlex, etc.
• Experience in running integrated circuit simulations (e.g. Cadence Spectre)
• Working knowledge of functional and fault coverage vector or pattern files