Enfield, United States
3 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Operator in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Production Operator your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and be able to work in a fast pace environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate the skills and the ability to operate the different machine and automation work cells.
- The ability of operating one or work cell at the same time when needed.
- Can troubleshoot and perform packing line changes to the shrink wrap machines and label printers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine/automation alarms.
- Applies developed trouble shooting techniques to locate and correct sources of deficiency in production or automation.
- Use of HMI controllers
- Accurately document and input data into the production monitoring system (hydra)
- Identify and effectively communicate all problems to the WCT’s or supervisor.
- Other duties that fall within the skill requirements of the job may be assigned.
- Other duties as assigned or fill-in during staffing shortages.
- Take routine Quality inspections to identify any defects or imperfections.
- Material handling duties such as getting and loading supplies using pallet jack or other power equipment.
- Follow all policies and protocols e.g., documentation, safety, cleaning & gowning procedures.
- Communicates production results or problems with the Work Cell Technicians or Supervisor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or trade school degree (GED); and three to four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Electrical-mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Duration: Temp to hire and or Direct hire for the right candidate who comes with Injection Molding operation experience.
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Shift: Day shift and Night Shift available.
- 12-hour shift rotation 2 on 3 off.
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.