Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Planning Manager in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Production Planning Manager your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Maintaining the Master Production Schedule and planning and execution of all production-related work orders to meet customer demands as well as planned production dates
- Maintaining all Bills of Material and routing data
- Management of all outside processing and sub-contracting orders related to manufacturing (e.g., product sterilization)
- Management of shipment of finished goods
- Maintaining the work-in-process, material, and delivery status of all orders assigned
- Organizes and provides ongoing management in production planning by recruiting, orienting, and training employees. Provides development and personal growth opportunities
- Implementation and management of production scheduling, capacity planning and daily reporting of production output.
- Works with purchasing staff and other departments to maintain and/or change production/purchasing schedules to meet customer order requirements
- Assists in establishing and accomplishing overall EMC goals and objectives as they relate to improved quality, reduced cost, and improved production efficiency for all relevant manufacturing and planning processes.
- Enforces, cooperates with, and complies with all company inventory control policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Quality Management System required as well.
- College degree, preferably B.Sc. in Business Management or related discipline. 5+ years' experience in Production Planning Management.
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
- Duration: Direct Hire.
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.