Bethel, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Planning Manager to work in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Production Planning Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring products through the complete production cycle, for all products including new developmental production. Re-scheduling and communicating revised ship dates to customer service and/or sales. Manage production planning staff, establishing and coordinating responsibilities spelled out below.
Create and maintain a Master Production Plan
- Regularly review Backlog and Sales forecast with Sales and Operations
- Analyzing resources required for planned production and capacity requirements reporting such to Operations Management
- Maintain and manage the Manufacturing Execution System (PlanIt Together)
- Report production Key Performance Indicators and the execution of the production schedule
- Report equipment utilization (OEE) and compare actual versus planned
Manage/Supervise production planning staff to ensure deadlines are met.
- Review new orders daily, assigning lead time
- Review correctness of routing times and other inputs
- Planning, releasing and monitoring work orders
- Manage procurement of parts and subcontracts for production
- Manage inventory levels, identifying opportunities for reduction and optimization
- Management experience with planning personal (2 years minimum preferred)
- Strong Organizational skills
- Familiarity with relevant industry computer technology (Pref. QAD and/or PlanIt Together
- Excellent communication skills
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $80-90K
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org