Holyoke, United States
about 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Scheduler in Holyoke, MA
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: This job provides the planning for material acquisition, storage, and flow through the production process. It develops manufacturing plans and flow of materials that will conform to company policies, using inventories properly to minimize operating cost. The incumbent must have a good knowledge of manufacturing scheduling systems and working with ERP software systems in a job shop environment. Also, the incumbent must have a good understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts. This job covers specifically the following departments and duties:
This position will:
- Establish Production Schedules using our ERP (Visual Manufacturing) software. Set-up work-orders and do necessary planning.
- Release production orders with proper documentation.
- Support Customer Service and provide delivery dates based on Customer inquiry in a time sensitive manner.
- Pro-actively confirm delivery dates to customer service on a weekly basis so they may provide on-going visibility to our customers.
- Prepare, participate and provide input in work center scheduling and delivery scheduling meetings.
- Work with Group Leaders and Managers and expedite and follow-up on Production Schedules.
- Assist in material planning, purchasing and inventory control including cycle counting.
- Assist in new quotes by analyzing capacity and establishing lead-times.
- Analyze failures of meeting the schedule and do required planning for additional capacity and elimination of bottlenecks. This includes establishing requests for working overtime.
- This job also performs certain other related work based on requests from the immediate supervisor in compliance with the AS9100 and ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
Cnc production scheduling
ERP experience a must.
Job shop scheduling role expediting parts.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Holyoke, MA
- Salary: 60-70K
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift:1st shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.