Lowell, United States
about 3 years ago
1:00pm - 9:00pm shift
- Operating standard wafer fab equipment for various fab operations.
- Applying ceramic glass to semiconductor wafers / Insert and removal of boats to and from furnaces.
- Data Entry - Manual data entry on process travelers, SPC charts and log books, and computer data entry for lot tracking and equipment tracking.
- Work on assignments under general supervision.
- Learn the process flow of the various wafer fab functions.
- Interact with all levels of employees to increase output, reduce waste, standardize work instructions, incorporate continuous improvement, and improve communications and cooperation between departments.
- Engage in daily production operations and anticipate product problems (i.e. so that loss of work hours is minimized and production objectives are met).
- Exchange timely information with other team members and management on product flow and workforce needs.
- Demonstrate a keen awareness of safety practices and familiarity with OSHA standards.
- 2+ years of business experience, preferably working in a wafer fab or manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Highly motivated and ability to work well with people.