Lowell, United States
5 months ago
- Operates highly complex equipment, in a cleanroom environment needed for Wafer Fabrication.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task while paying careful attention to detail;
- Prior success working individually and in a team environment;
- Ability to follow direction (both written and verbal);
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed work specifications for each piece of equipment;
- Good work history, dependable, personal attendance/punctuality;
- Personal availability to work compressed shift schedule;
- Quick adaptability to changes;
- Basic computer, math and reading comprehension skills; and High school diploma or GED.
- Previous Fab production experience in a clean room environment a plus.
- Adhere to cleanroom requirements
- Operates highly to moderate complex equipment in preparation of wafers for the next stage of production
- Receive direct instructions and follows prescribed procedures.