Beverly, United States
11 months ago
- Performs a number of complex electro-mechanical assembly tasks
- Component board stuffing, both through-hole and surface mount.
- Assemble modules and subassemblies using approved soldering, wiring/ cabling, connector installation, and bonding
- Top level system integration of pcbas, modules, subassemblies, components and housings.
- Cleaning of PCB's, metals, housings, mechanical parts.
- Masking and conformal coating of boards.
- Performs tasks associated with use of process ovens for curing and cleaning of parts.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access)
- 5+ years of experience in related field.