Lowell, United States
about 3 years ago
- Working with Engineering on scheduling jobs on a weekly basis. Tracking actual progress versus plan.
- Managing tasks through beginning of production to end.
- Comparing paperwork against received content; Track through operations to ensure movement.
- Co-ordinate MRB actions.
- Expedite hot revenue builds through the FAB and maintain changes to Open Insight as we dispose of.
- Using established plan ensure part starts/outs and evaluations are executed in a timely fashion
- Confer with department managers or other personnel to assess progress
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel and Word required)
- Ability to multitask, work independently