East Granby, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor in East Granby, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Production Supervisor Cell Leader your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Lead and direct 1st shift employees, including performance management and selection of prospective employees.
- Responsibility of areas to include overtime, consumable spending, delivery metrics, capacity planning, risk assessment, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Meet or exceed production and quality requirements for the business.
- Champion principles of Lean Manufacturing and Lean Business Practices in all areas of operation.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment. Ensure equipment is operated and maintained per TPM specifications.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot problems with orders and/or equipment. Collaborate with other Cell Leaders and departments for resolution.
- Ensure that established policies, rules, regulations, and procedures are followed, including safety and housekeeping.
- Balance the needs of the production floor with customer requirements and management expectations.
- Anticipate and resolve the problems based on what is best for the customer and the division.
- Act with integrity and the highest ethical behavior. Balances consistency with flexibility and willing to change ideas in the face of new information.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a supervisory or lead position. Aerospace manufacturing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated use of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- BA or BS in technical field preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Experience in MRO machining and process highly desired.\
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: Direct hire
- Location: East Granby, CT.
- Salary: 65K-95K.
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com