about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor/Manager in Watsonville, CA.
As a Production Supervisor/Manager your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Implement production activities
- Review and implement production plans.
- Manage production personnel and raw material for meeting the production plan and targets.
- Develop production plans and schedules using the most effective and current information technology.
- Constantly review products and processes to increase product cost effectiveness and reliability with the support of the engineering department
- Release the new products and processes when incremental innovation activity is requested from the market.
- Maintain a comprehensive package of documentation for all the products.
- Analyze process quality data as provided by the QC department to improve products quality in process
- Make out production, material, and inventory planning.
- Statistic production, material inventory report.
- Understand the production output and make sure it can meet the planned schedule.
- Set down all levels job position responsibilities and job standards in operation area.
- Prepare department annual work target and planning
- Optimize department inner organization and personnel resource
- Evaluate employee performance and improve employee outstanding achievement
- Review the Job Hazard Analysis of the various production department
- Oversee personnel training on equipment and safety
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Watsonville, CA
- Salary: Depending in Experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.