Wilmington, United States
about 2 years ago
Technician / Inventory Support
Responsibilities & Goals:
- Support technician tasks related to CPO cart refurbishment, cart production, RMA processing, inventory control, and shipping/ receiving of product.
- Support production as a technician assistant including staging parts, assembly, and pack
- Support inventory control stock placements to avoid any part variances or part stock-outs
- Support inventory management with the timely inventory cycle counts
- Support purchasing with inventory controls including SalesForce entries.
- Support the processes related to service RMAs and, if required, technical repairs
- Fulfill service sales orders through the pick, pack and carrier shipping process
- Delivers and picks up product using company vehicle as needed.
- Implements process improvements to support Lean 5S program and optimize efficiency
- Conduct all job duties by following job training and any certifications
- Perform all functions of the job with a professional attitude, good judgement, and other jobs assigned by management.