Fitchburg, United States
5 months ago
- Managing and directing the execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met
- Leading all meetings and the integrated product team.
- Providing interface, communication and coordination with internal and external customers on matters pertaining to existing contracts and bid and proposal activities
- Participating as a team member or leader on bid and proposal activities.
- Insuring that the requirements of the request for proposal are met in the preparation and documentation of bids and proposals
- Actively seeking new business opportunities in coordination with Business Development
- Representing management at program reviews, meetings, seminars, etc.
- Preparing for and participating in contract/subcontract negotiations.
- Developing and implementing plans and schedules to execute contracts/subcontracts.
- Obtaining management approval prior to making decisions that will cause deterioration of established program, cost and schedule objectives.
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident.
- Performing analysis of schedule and cost on a formal and informal basis and present them to senior management (i.e. earned value management system)
- Serve as the primary interface with the customer on all matters involving contract execution. Coordinate with other departments on resolution of contractual problems with the customer. Coordinate with
- Contracts Administration on issues pertaining to contract requirements, changes, and interpretations.
- Providing leadership to program team.
- Assuring communication and cooperation among team members and resolves areas of conflict
- Managing Internal Research and Development projects
- Assure a timely closeout of completed programs to ensure that all obligations are satisfied and program documentation is properly recorded
- Developing and execute program corrective action strategies
- BS Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance
- Strong knowledge of program management tools / procedures
- Strong experience with cost accounting and reporting; experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program progress, productivity and variance analysis
- Strong experience in finance, contracting, export regulations, engineering, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management
- Demonstrated success in managing manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling and budget control
- Successful track record in managing complex aerospace/defense programs as a prime or subcontractor to a domestic or foreign military organization
- Excellent leadership and oral and written communication skills