Lowell, United States
11 days ago
- Responsible for Leadership of cross-functional project teams, including: initiating phase, assembling project teams, developing project plans, and controlling project execution to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Utilizing project management techniques to execute on project deliverables. This includes managing scope, schedule, risk, and budget.
- Driving day-to-day project activity to achieve results like solving technical and other project challenges, managing resource conflicts, breaking down barriers to meet product quality, and company goals and objectives.
- Preparing for and conducting project phase gate reviews
- Creating and maintaining dashboards to report on the progress of projects to all stakeholders and the Leadership Team.
- Providing input regarding the performance of individuals on project teams.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with applicable procedures and policies.
Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- Seven to ten years of experience managing technical programs/projects utilizing project management and product design & development frameworks
- Experience leading capital equipment and high volume consumable development projects highly preferred
- Experience managing government contracts and working in a regulated industry (medical devices, pharmaceuticals) is desirable
- B.S. Degree in ME, SE, or EE engineering disciplines