Fitchburg, United States
over 1 year ago
- Managing and directing execution of contract requirements to ensure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met
- Leading meetings with integrated product team.
- Providing interface, communication and coordination with internal / external customers on existing contract matters and bid and proposal activities
- Participating as a team member / leader on bid and proposal activities.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the request for proposal are met in the preparation and documentation of bids and proposals
- Representing management at program reviews, meetings, seminars, etc.
- Preparing for and participating in contract/subcontract negotiations.
- Developing and implementing plans and schedules to execute contracts/subcontracts.
- Identifying, assessing's, monitoring and mitigate risk throughout the program life cycle.
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident. Seek senior management assistance in resolving schedule and budget problems as they arise.
- Coordinating with departments on resolution of contractual problems with the customer.
- Coordinating with Contracts Administration on issues pertaining to contract requirements, changes, and interpretations.
- Providing leadership to program team.
- Managing inventory effectively
- Managing Internal Research and Development projects
- Ensuring closeout of completed programs
- Understanding lean and process improvement principles
- Understanding cash flow management principles
- Supporting, communicating, reinforcing and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of program management tools and procedures
- Solid leadership and management skills, particularly influence management and conflict resolution
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills