Nashua, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Utilizing production tools to review kit status and/or logistical issues
- Responsible for MRP data entry and Bill of Materials creation
- Updating delivery dates and address build issues to PMs with possible options or solutions
- Assisting the department manager in maintaining and communicating a master delivery plan to the production and quality groups
- Communicating effectively with the Production Manager to address build and scheduling issues
- Working with engineering to ensure that the appropriate documentation is available for a project/product build
- Coordinating outsource logistics, as directed, including PCB, metal-work, and cable fabrication.
- Performing any necessary project tasks to support the Project Management department
- 2+ years’ experience in ERP, planning/scheduling in a project environment.
- 1-4 years of working experience in a technical field, or related area